Friday, January 2, 2009

Here We Go...

Drew and I decided to start a blog, so here we go. We figured this would be an easy way for our friends and family near and far to keep up with us! 

Graham just celebrated his first Christmas and did great. He put on a brave face through various family parties and loved all of the discarded wrapping paper. The highlight was getting to meet his Aunt Ari (and soon to be Uncle Ben) for the first time.

One other note; we'll try to post more pictures than words, but I have to admit that I am terrible at remembering to take pictures. I'll most likely steal them from my sisters' facebook pages... thanks to Abby and Christy in advance :) Or they'll come from my father-in-law, who just happens to be an amazing photographer.







No comments:

Post a Comment